Thursday, November 01, 2007

No one can speak the words on your lips. Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open.

Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.
(Natasha Bedingfield)


"Tall"
Tuesday Challenge
Just for the record, my daughter is actually
average height for her age (5'5"). She
only looks short in this picture because
her little brother is "freakishly tall"
(her words, not mine) at 6'2".


NaBloPoMo officially started today, and already I'm at a loss for words. One of the online groups that I'm in (Ravelry's NaBloPoMo Knitters) suggested having a loose plan for the week, with regular daily topics. For instance, Wednesday's WIP or Mondays with Millie. It's really not a bad idea, except that I'm not very good at sticking to a schedule. (I bet that surprised some people. The truth is, I like having a schedule more than I like keeping to a schedule.)

Maybe I'm over thinking the whole thing. I'm getting too concerned with making this an interesting, informative blog. All I really wanted was an excuse to take more photos and a place to tell the funny stories that made me giggle during the day.

Right about now would be a real good place to tell one of those funny stories. The only problem is that I can't for the life of me think of a single one.

My youngest offered to help me out. She suggested that I write "boo," after which she started to giggle. When I just looked at her (actually, I was waiting for some sort of explanation), she just repeated "boo" and started to laugh even harder. I must admit that I'm totally baffled. I don't get what's so funny about "boo." Maybe there's some sort of reference there that I'm missing. I don't know. But at any rate, "boo."

No comments: