Saturday, November 17, 2007

It is not real work unless you would rather be doing something else. (J.M. Barrie)

The Demidoff Table
Lorenzo Batolini
On display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
"...the genius of ambitious rectitude in work
sleeps the agitated sleep of misfortunes and glory...
his head extending beyond the periphery of the world."



I am far too exhausted to make sense tonight. I worked with my behavioral client this morning, who was a joy, and would not have been an issue except that I also volunteered with SHARE this afternoon. So now I'm tired. Since I'm working with another behavioral client all day tomorrow, I think I'm going to go lay down and try to get some sleep.

The sad thing is, I know I had some really cool things to talk about. I just can't think to remember them right now.

No comments: