Saturday, November 24, 2007

There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on. (Robert Byrne)


I finished my Black Diamonds socks today, and I'm so proud of them! This is the first time I've done any real color work, and I think they turned out great. I really like the way the diamonds are formed by the contrasting color and by the knit/purl/cabled pattern.


I've already started another pair of color work socks, but I can't show them on this blog because I don't want to spoil the Christmas surprise. I am putting them up on Ravelry, so you can sneak a peek there, if you would like.

Other than knitting, I haven't gotten much done. All of my wonderful plans to pull out the Christmas decorations and reorganize my closets were just abandoned in favor of watching movies and knitting. Actually, I wasn't feeling well enough to get out of bed, so at least I was being somewhat productive by knitting.

No comments: