Thursday, November 29, 2007

Having a holiday weekend without a family member felt like putting on a sweater that had an extra arm. (Pamela Ribon)

Right now, it's all about missing my daughter.

I had a couple of more interesting things to blog about. After all, it's my 300th post so I wanted something really memorable. Or at least something slightly exciting.

Instead, I've started moping because I might not get to have my little girl home for the holidays. And even if she does come home, it won't be for long enough. So I'm all sad, which makes me a boring person to be around. My other kids went to bed early to avoid having to get involved with the drama of it all.

I'm still trying to work it all out. So with any luck, tomorrow I'll be all happy and sunny and there will be bright, intelligent, amusing things to read about in my post. (Which would be awfully nice for a change.)

No comments: