Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What a beautiful, sunny morning. It makes you happy to be alive, doesn't it? We can't let the sun outshine us! We have to beam, too!

(Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata)


I'm doing a happy dance, and just had to share my excitement. I came home from work and jumped online "for a few minutes" (hah! as if I'm ever online for just a few minutes). I wanted to check my emails before starting my errands and housework. To my great surprise and delight, I found a wonderful note from Jaimi. She was letting me know that she would be sending me sock yarn next week.

Yup. I'm getting random sock yarn from a wonderful fellow knitter-blogger. She had a contest on her blog, asking for stories about knitting in public. I posted, and she choose me as one of the winners. Be sure to check out all the stories that were posted. And if you happen to be a KIPper, too, let me know!

No comments: