Friday, November 23, 2007

Love they neighbor as theyself, but choose your neighborhood. (Louise Beal)

I don't have a picture for today. I don't really have all that much to say, either. I've been (im)patiently waiting for my turn on the computer, and now that I've finally gotten online I'm too tired to remember anything I wanted to talk about.

At least I got a lot of knitting done. There's only one more diamond pattern and then toes left to do on the second Black Diamond sock. So I figure I'll be able to post pictures of the finished pair sometime this weekend. IF I have any energy left... I've already warned the kids that tomorrow we're going to pull all the boxes out of the attic (it's actually a walk-in closet, but since we store everything in there it's become our "attic") and start our Christmas decorating. I'm not sure what the home owner's association has to say about outside displays, but I think we'll go ahead and string up some lights over the garage.

Hmmm, while I'm at it, I wonder how much a plastic Santa Claus for the rooftop would cost?

No comments: