Monday, November 26, 2007

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. (Errol Flynn


It's been a rough day. I just didn't have any energy, and as a resulted I haven't accomplished much.

On my way home from work, I stopped at Walmart. All I needed was Miracle Whip so that I could make potato salad for dinner, dog food for Millie, and the filter for the A/C filter. It took me over an hour. In the beginning, I was wandering around to get an idea for Christmas shopping. But somewhere along the way my exhaustion just hit me and I found myself just standing in the middle of an aisle wondering what in the world was I looking for.

When I finally made it home, I choose to sit at the dining room table pretending to still be eating rather than find the energy to get up and clear the table. Since then, I've been pretending to write this blog post instead of doing my bedtime routine tasks.

No comments: