Friday, November 09, 2007

Travel is ninety percent anticipation and ten percent recollection. (Edward Streeter)

I'm running late (does that surprise anyone?), so here's another really short and picture-less post. I've made about six more lists since the one I posted last night. And as my son pointed out, if I would just DO the stuff instead of taking the time to write it in a list I would be finished with everything already. Sheesh! Where would the fun be in that?

Anyway, I'm off to work for a couple of hours and then I'll be leaving for the airport. By tonight I will finally get to see my oldest daughter, and you can't even know how excited I am about that! I know that kids have to grow up and start their own lives, but nobody mentioned that it happens much too soon.

I'm sure that there are going to be lots more pictures and posts about my trip in the next few days, so I had better run off now...

No comments: