Monday, November 19, 2007

If you find serenity and happiness, some people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. (Mother Teresa)


Isn't it beautiful?

This sock is turning out great. I finished the first Black Diamond sock in a little more than four weeks. I have two weeks to finish the second one of the pair. I think I can do it...

But I was actually referring to the row-counter bracelet. It came today, just when I really needed something good to focus on. PJ ordered it for my birthday, and I really like it. And Hide and Sheep, the Etsy shop that I bought it from, was terrific! I really liked the white and onyx, so they remade it slightly bigger so that it would fit me correctly. And even though they said it would add several days to my delivery date, it only took five days to receive it. (I guess they stayed up all night, working on my order!)

Other good news today included a great report from my behavioral client's doctor. I don't think I deserve as much credit as I'm getting for that, but it did make me very happy.

All in all, I've managed quite well this afternoon to ignore the tribulations of my teenagers.

No comments: