Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If I knit fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise? (Author Unknown)


I've been knitting all afternoon, and listening to Socks in the City. The boys' socks that I'm working on need to be finished by February 1st, and I've just turned the heels on the first pair. So there's some major knitting that needs to be done in the next few days.

Having the internet available at work may not have been a good idea. It's very distracting. Even if I'm only distracted by our own website content, it's still making it difficult to concentrate on the reports I should be doing.

Speaking of work, I haven't decided whether to take on another behavior client or not. I like the money (it's really nice to be able to be able to afford the extras without worrying about the bills), but I'm still upset over the situation with my last client. I need to make a decision soon, because I have families calling me asking if it's true that I have an opening. "Possibly" isn't really a good answer.

Some days, my posts are really interesting. Other days, they're just a lot of wandering slush. Since today seems to be the latter, I'm going back to working on the socks.

No comments: