- We finally have internet installed at work! It's taken three years, but my boss has finally agreed that maybe computers could be useful. (Now I'm going to start working toward a website...)
- One of my co-workers gave me some liquor-filled chocolates...these are really good!
- Grey's Anatomy was re-broadcast today, so I had my second chance to see the final episode of this season. (Okay, I probably could have just watched it online like I do most of the time, but it was still good to see it on TV.)
- I woke up this morning feeling hung-over from the cold medicine, and it took most of the day to feel better. So apparently I can either go around being miserable because of the sinus-ickies, or I can feel horrible because of the medicine.
- It's amazing how angry I've become over the situation with JS. Whenever I think about the situation and how I tried to do the right thing without hurting anyone and yet I'm the only one who got hurt, I want to become very vindictive and mean.
- The laundry! (How did it manage to pile up so high?)