Friday, January 04, 2008

Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation. (Thomas H. Huxley)

Millie, dressed up in her snowman costume
in honor of the cold front that's hit Florida this week.
(Thankfully, it's starting to warm up today.)


The Good
  • My oldest is on an airplane right now, heading down to visit with me. I can't wait to see her!
  • My youngest cleaned the entire house for me, without even being asked!
  • I'm finally feeling better. I think the sinus-ickies are finally going away.

The Bad
  • I tried to do the right thing, and was punished as a result of it.
  • My missing paycheck is still missing. (Maybe it will turn up tomorrow?)

The Ugly
  • My bedroom is so bad, even my youngest in her cleaning spree didn't manage to get it straighted out. I guess I'm going to have to find some time to sort through all the papers myself.

No comments: