Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's the Subway Rats!


Okay, this picture isn't the subway rats. This is Anthony Ryan Auld, from Project Runway. This picture was taken on the first episode of Season 9 which aired this past Thursday. I haven't seen the actual episode (I've got to go check Hulu right away!), but apparently Heidi went crazy over Anthony's scarf. And I don't blame her.

I knit the same scarf for Cari back in February 2008.


I've heard that Anthony claimed to have designed his scarf. I don't know about that. It looks a whole lot like the pattern I used. And I bought my pattern from Morehouse Farm.

Speaking of Morehouse Farm, they have a really cool pattern for a frog scarf that I want to knit.Or maybe the frog hat instead. And the flamingo scarf. And a wormy apple hat (for Becca). And alligator scarves for Cassie and Logan. And a green dragon scarf for the next class reunion. And an alligator bag. And I have to stop looking at the Morehouse Farm site. My queue is already too long!

(Although if somebody wanted to buy a kit, I could probably be convinced to knit it up for them - as long as I got to keep the pattern afterward!)

No comments: