Saturday, July 02, 2011

My card is what?!

The Daily Shoot
Assignment:  feature a plant

I'm having a very bad day, and it will probably end up being a bad week. I say this because I am officially broke. There's money in the bank (so you don't have to feel too sorry for me), it's just that there isn't any in my wallet. Normally I rely on my debit card. Unfortunately, this afternoon as I attempted to pay for lunch I discovered that my card is "invalid." Looking at my card, I realized that the magnetic strip is torn which is the only reason I can figure out for the "invalid" refusal. Naturally the bank was already closed, and since Monday is a holiday it is going to be Tuesday before I can find out for sure what is going on and get it fixed. Sigh.

Thank goodness Becca was carrying cash with her, so she treated to lunch.

No comments: