Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. (W. J. Cameron)

After work I went back out grocery shopping, and ended up with both a turkey and a ham. Plus a few "extras" because why not.

Then Becka and I started the baking. We now have two pumpkin chiffon pies, an apple pie, a cheesecake, a chocolate chip cheesecake, two Impossible Pies (a crustless coconut pie), and a batch of brownies. Please keep in mind that we would have baked more, but we're only expecting 8 or 10 people at the table tomorrow.

The dough is rising for rolls, and the cranberry-cherry chutney is in the refrigerator. I also tried my hand at making homemade paneer (it's yummy!).

I don't have any pictures to share, and I'm too tired to care. I'm even too tired to swipe a brownie before bed...

1 comment:

MaR said...

Hope you are sleeping tight because I will swipe one of your brownies and run...!

Happy Thanksgiving!
ICLW