Friday, November 20, 2009

Got no feel, I got no rhythm, I just keep losing my beat. (Somebody To Love)


I forgot to post the photo for Thursday's challenge, which was "music." But that's okay, because it just happens to work well with today's Friday Favorite, which is "Glee."

I could mean the show, which is wonderful. It's one of the few times (Firefly being the only other) that I really want the season on DVD. (Getting DVDs of a TV show always seems so strange to me -- isn't that just reruns?)

But for today's Favorite, I'm talking about the album. Thanks to my daughter, I have all the songs from the album loaded in my ipod and I've been playing them over and over. I never play music at work, and I've had itunes blaring the album every day this week. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain it when my autistic student starts repeating "I bust the windows out your car."

I plan on getting the second album as soon as it's released in December.

3 comments:

MaR said...

Lovely music!! happy weekend!
Here via IComLeavWe :)

Mar

PurpleTX said...

You explain it the same way I did when my six year old daughter started singing "I've got a brand new girlfriend" & "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" -- You say --- "Wow I did not know we listen to that song so much."

Lou said...

Ohhhhhh, there's a Glee album out? It shall be mine, asap!! Thanks for the heads-up :-)