Sunday, May 13, 2012

Butterfly World


 One of my favorite places to visit is the Butterfly World in Coconut Creek. I don't go very often, because  (1) it's a little expense and (2) it's a long ride to get there. But this weekend they were giving free admission to all mothers, so mom and I decided to go. I was surprised at how close it was to my new apartment. It was only about a half-hour drive, which really isn't bad at all. I'm thinking of investing in the annual membership, which would make it a very reasonable weekend, or even afternoon, activity.


 Needless to say, mom and I had a great time. I took over 100 pictures (I love digital cameras!), including a great one of my mom looking at the butterfly on her shoulder. A couple of the pictures are going to be framed for my wall. And most of the rest will become note cards.







No comments: