Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We're Americans, we don't plan, we do! (Night at the Museum 2)

I had planned on updating my knitting projects today. A little bit of bragging was called for, since I've actually finished a project. (Okay, I finished three projects but only one was worth bragging about.)

But my son came home from work with the Night of the Museum 2. I decided instead of sitting in front of the computer, I would join the kids in watching the movie. Oh my gosh, what a great movie. It had a totally stupid plot. I think the writers must have decided to give up going for any type of sense, and just spent their time coming up with situations in order to throw out these wonderfully quotable lines.

One of my favorites is when Kah Mun Rah meets Darth Vader: "There's too much going on here; you're asthmatic, you're a robot. And why the cape? Are we going to the opera? I don't think so."

So pictures of my knitting will have to wait. I'm still giggling too hard from the movie.

Pass the popcorn, please!

No comments: