Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

The Good
  1. Knit Picks Harmony interchangeable needles -- just about the best Christmas gift ever! This is definitely on my list of top three gifts, along with the big box of used paperbacks and the year of the BB gun and toe shoes.
  2. Breakfast by Becka. She makes the best scrambled eggs; much better than mine. But I make better coffee.
  3. Spending the afternoon knitting with Faith. Even if Starbucks closed early and we were left alone at the plaza.
  4. Chocolate cherries and The Doctor, with no guilt since the kids were spending time with their father.
The Bad
  1. I don't like spending holidays without my family. Cari is still in NY, the kids spent the day with their father, and because of Becka's work schedule I didn't get down to see my mom and sister.
  2. Poor Becka had to work Christmas Eve and today. It's great that she has the hostessing job, but what an awful schedule for her first week of work.

The Ugly


  1. My poor baby. And if this wasn't enough, her computer crashed.

No comments: