Monday, December 14, 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

I spent the evening shopping with my daughter, and I managed to get most of the gifts for the stockings. Okay, who am I kidding? I got some of the gifts for the stockings. The stockings are my favorite part of Christmas morning, so I tend to get carried away and get enough gifts to fill Santa's entire sack instead of just a stocking. But in theory, anyway, I finished the stockings.

Shopping for the stocking gifts always gets me feeling very nostalgic. There are several things that are must-have traditional items, like toothbrushes and a book and a favorite candy. So I'm blaming my current obsession on this shopping-related nostalgia. But I really want a Fuzzy Wuzzy.



I'd even settle for a Fuzzy Cat. So I hope you're listening, Santa.

No comments: