Saturday, December 26, 2009

Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again. (Mike Meyers)

Mom came down this afternoon to have a cup of coffee and a quick visit, and we ended up going out dinner. Actually she ended up staying until 10:30 pm, which was very late for "a quick visit," but that's what always seems to happen when we get together.

Anyway, I decided to have a Mojito Iced Tea with my meal. Despite the name, it's non-alcoholic; just a very minty green tea. It was delicious! I drank three glasses of it. When I told mom it was so good that I wanted to take a pitcher home with me, she looked at me a little strange but said, "Go ahead." It turns out that she thought I said I wanted to take a picture of the tea home with me and figured it was for the blog.

So here's my "Pitcher of Tea."

The rabbit ears are all Becka. She couldn't resist joining in on the fun. But then the cookies got jealous, so they showed off with mickey mouse ears.


It really was non-alcoholic. Honest!

No comments: