Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember. (Oscar Levant)


I know this picture is pathetic. I carry my camera with me all day long, every day. It's in my purse at all times. There is no excuse for me not to be taking better pictures. Or at the very least, ANY pictures. Instead, I wait until right before I go to write a post and then it's a mad rush around the house to try to find something worth photographing that I haven't already photographed.

This yarn, by the way, is for Another Cable Ready Bag. One of the women I work with asked me to make it for her. I figured it was a pretty good deal - she buys the yarn and I get to knit. I've got a couple of changes to the pattern in mind, so we'll see how it all works out.

I have a new behavior client. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to take him on. Then I got lost on the way to his house and ended up driving around for about an hour, and that pretty much settled the matter in my mind. (Who in the world would say "you'll see my car in the driveway" instead of "it's the house on the corner?" Especially when every house on the block has a car in the driveway? Only the person who would give you two ways to get the same place, without explaining they were two separate ways. Which means that I was literally driving in circles trying to follow the directions. And before you say it, I did use map quest -- it said that the address didn't exist!) But once I finally got to the house and met the little boy, I was hooked. He's adorable, and it's going to be fun working with him.

No comments: