Friday, March 28, 2008

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. (Henry Kissinger)

Remember this from Wednesday?

I think I've wallowed long enough. Yeah, I'm overwhelmed by work. It's not the first time I've had to work hard, and it certainly isn't going to be the last time. At least I'm able to pay all the bills this month. And yeah, I've got a lot of things to be depressed over. But I've got a lot of things to be happy about, too. It's time to start focusing back on the happy side of life.

So I'll be back online tomorrow, with a (hopefully) funny story and news of my latest knitting project. Oh wait -- my current knitting project is a gift for a friend, so I can't say anything yet just in case my friend stumbles across this blog. (Hey, my high school boyfriend did...)

No comments: