Monday, October 13, 2008

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. (Mario Andretti)

There's no picture for today. Which may or may not be a good thing. I really didn't have an interesting picture to use, so I was going to settle for a "ehh" photo. But a problem uploading files left me with nothing to show today. Sorry.

I've been miserably sick all week, which translates into being lazy and grumpy. My house is a mess, my knitting's been neglected, and the children are hesitant to say anything just in case. I don't even want to think of all the reports piling up on my desk at work.

My ipod has kept me company through it all. I finally figured out how to set up a playlist with podcasts so now I can just turn it on, and enjoy for hours at a time. I've subscribed to some new (to me, anyway) podcasts, and since I like to listen to episodes in order I'm trying to catch up.

Craftlit with Heather is one of my new favorites. It's a combination knitting/crafting podcast and audiobook. Since I start at the beginning, I'm listening to Pride and Prejudice. I only wish I could justify continuing to ignore housework, children, and employment in favor of knitting to the classics!

No comments: