So anyway, this was pretty good wine. I'm giving it three stars.
- 1 star = It was okay but nothing special
- 2 stars = It was good and I liked it
- 3 stars = It was good and I'd buy it again
- 4 stars = I really, really like it, enough to call it a favorite
- 5 stars = It's mine, all mine! And I don't want to share.
The aroma was nice and fruity (grapefruit and pear, maybe). It had a light, bubbly taste. It was slightly sweet, and citrusy, with a hint of spices. I started out with it very cold, and as it warmed up it seemed to be sweeter. (Now that I think of it, was it sweeter as it warmed up or as I drank more?)
I paid around $9 for the bottle, so it was a pretty good bargain. A good wine to go with the jalapeno-cheese stuffed chicken breast I had it with, but it would be even better sitting out by the pool. (I have to find a way to disguise my wine glass so that I can do that!)