Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Topics

Monday - Wine or Dine
Tuesday - Tuneup / 50 by 50
Wednesday - WIPs and FOs (knitting)
Thursday - Spinning or Weaving
Friday - Favorites
Saturday - Anything goes!
Sunday - Anything goes!
Last day of the Month - Reading Log


I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've been trying to keep to a regular schedule with my posts. For one thing, it makes it easier for me to post everyday if I already have something in mind to talk about. More importantly, a regular schedule lets you, the readers, anticipate the day's post so that you know whether or not you want to visit me. If you have no interest in knitting (I totally don't understand that, but okay), then you know to avoid me on Wednesdays. On the other hand, if you are as fascinated by my newest love interest, weaving, you will be anxiously waiting for my posts on Thursdays. (Thursdays used to be Photo Meme Day, but it's being bumped out by the new loom.)

As always, I don't make any promises to how strictly I will be following the schedule. It's a guideline, not a rule.

No comments: