Sunday, February 07, 2010

There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it. (Mary Wilson Little)

Things I should have done today:
  1. Spend a couple of hours in the office, catching up on overdue reports.
  2. Spend a couple of hours at mom's house, working on corporate tax returns.
  3. Clean the bathrooms.
  4. Go grocery shopping.
  5. Take a nap (to catch up on the sleep I've missed this past week).
Things I actually did:
  1. Plied and set the BFL I was spinning.
  2. Finished knitting the lizard (which wasn't even on my queue!).
  3. Spent a relaxing afternoon socializing with my friend.
  4. Ate far too much junk food "because the kids weren't home."
  5. Watched four episodes of Dr. Who and three of Cake Boss. (I love the DVR.)

No comments: