Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

(Hunter S. Thompson)


I finally finished the scarf for the Special Olympics, so I'll be able to mail it off tomorrow. I say finally, but I only cast it on ten days ago. I wish I had time to make another one, but there's no way I would have it finished in time. (Unfortunately, we found out late about the project this year, and the scarves need to be there by March 9th. Next year, I'll start looking for the details sooner!)

My only other knitting is for Ravelympics. I finished the Opening Ceremony Sprint on Team Blankiemania, and only got seven full squares finished. The gold winner finished ten, and the silver and bronze tied at eight. (If only I hadn't stopped to make myself a cup of coffee and go to the bathroom...)

Now that the scarf is finished, I can concentrate on my other Ravelympics event, Stash Jumping. So far I have five squares finished, but I'll keep knitting. This event lasts until the close of Winter Olympics, so I'll keep you informed of my progress.

No comments: