Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Remember, nothing that's good works by itself, just to please you. You have to make the damn thing work. (Thomas A. Edison)

Look. It's a pretty new purse. And did you notice the wicked black fingernails? In person, you can see the glitter and the rhinestone daisies on the nails. I'm feeling very snazzy.

I'm also trying real hard to distract from the fact that today is Tuesday's Tuneup. I know, it's only the second week and already I'm trying to avoid the subject.


And the reason I'm trying to avoid the subject is because I'm having trouble avoiding the M&Ms.

I did pretty well the beginning of the week. I kept my points, ate what I was supposed to, and even managed to get six activity points racked up. Then I made the mistake of weighing myself on Sunday (a day early, not that one day should have made a big difference). I gained three pounds! Well, that was the end of it for me. I ate an entire bag of Hershey kisses, drank regular soda instead of diet, and didn't write a thing down in my food log.

It's now late Tuesday night, and the best I can say is that at least I'm drinking a diet Dr. Pepper. I know I need to get back on track. But those m&m's are just calling out my name...

WEEKLY WEIGHT: +4
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0

1 comment:

Sungopolis said...

Sandi, you must be the wickedest of the wicked. You and your black nail polish and outrageous tats.

It's nice to know that even a badass like yourself is human and indulges in M&Ms every now and then.