Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience. (Victoria Holt)


I don't have a lot of knitting to report this week. I started a pair of socks on Thursday. This is the Traveling Vine pattern out of "More Sensational Socks" by Charlene Schurch. I'm really liking this pattern, even if I did have to frog three repeats on the other leg because I wasn't paying attention and read the wrong line of the chart (over and over).



My Traveling Vines started out as these. I had called them the Socks that Never End because I was using size 0's and they were extremely tedious to knit. A beautiful pattern, but the Knitpicks Gloss yarn just didn't work well with it. They were cast on in July 2008, and have been sitting in my WIPs pile ever since. I finally frogged them, and reused the yarn for my new project. I'm much happier.

No comments: