Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself and I am so clever ...

...that sometimes I don't understand a word of what I'm saying.
(Oscar Wilde)


The first episode of my podcast is online, if anyone would like to go listen to it. There's a link on the sidebar, or you can download it HERE.

I realized today that this blog has really become knitting centered, and I apologize for that. It's not my fault, though. I don't have any cute stories to share about my kids; they're teenagers now, and there just isn't anything cute about teenagers. I've got some great stories about work, but privacy rules and regulations prevent me from sharing them. The dogs are a bone of contention right now, and so I'm left with knitting.

I'll try to do better.

No comments: