Sunday, August 31, 2008

Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years. (Author Unknown)

I was trying to decide on a topic to post about today, and my daughter suggested the following:

"You should totally post about my feet. You could write: My daughter has beautiful feet. They're so pretty, and white, and they have nice black toenails. They are so pretty, she should be a foot model."

She actually went on quite a bit more in this vein, all the while waving her toes in my face to convince me. So what was a mother to do, except write it all down. And take a picture.



Because why should I be the only one to experience the dubious joy of mothering a teenage drama diva?

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Sandi said...

Wow! I hadn't even realized it was my blogoversary. Thank you for the reminder (and check out the entry for today!).