Friday, April 11, 2008

Good morning, good morning, the little birds say! (Wilderness Road Girl Scouts song)


As I'm getting ready to start my work day, this is as far as I got on the Slippin' Stripin' Socks for Round 3 of Sock Madness. I was really hoping to be much further along. Unfortunately, despite the 2 litre bottle of Pepsi and the bowl of chocolate I set up to keep me company, I managed to fall asleep in the chair while knitting. I woke up, from habit only, just in time to get ready for work.

I am already loving this pattern (designed by Tina Lorin). The picture doesn't do the colors justice. The yarn, Shadow from Knit Picks, is wonderfully soft and smooshy - especially in this slip stitch pattern. I got to keep the Reversai socks from the last round because of the sizing, but I can see that there's going to be some fighting amongst my girls for this pair!

No comments: