Thursday, July 06, 2006

If women understood and exercised their power they could remake the world. (Emily Taft Douglas)

It's amazing to me that I actually look forward to leaving my house at 7 am in order to exercise before going in to work. It's because of the great bunch of ladies that gather at Curves. (I certainly don't exercise for the joy of sweating!) We sing, dance, and laugh together as we work our way around the circle of equipment -- all of us way too cheerful for early mornings. Today we all showed up in our pajamas, too eager to stop and dress before rushing in to Curves.

Okay, we were actually having a "pajama party." But it says a lot that we all showed up in our pajamas.

Of course, this isn't the first time that I've done something this zany. And of course, my "slipper-buddy" was in on it this time, too.

No comments: