Friday, July 28, 2006

I am a little concerned about the trip. I don't want to whine, but I can't seem to help it. I'm feeling miserable, having caught the flu that was going around work all week. My throat hurts, my ears are ringing, my nose is so stuffy I can only breathe through my mouth, and my body aches. I just don't know how I'm going to manage to drive for hours on end tomorrow.

As if that's not enough bad news, I found out this evening that my grandmother is back in the hospital and will probably not be able to make the trip. We're just hoping that it's nothing serious. But it has already put a damper on the trip. Obviously, we can't postpone the reunion (my grandmother's suggestion). But I know that we're all going to be worrying about her and Robin (my aunt, who had to have a hip replacement this past Monday).

I'm sure that once we're at the campground, we're going to have a great time. Meanwhile....

ARE WE THERE YET?

No comments: