Sunday, July 02, 2006

About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. (Herbert Hoover)

Posted by Picasa

It's my fudge -- all mine! I made sure of it by adding pecans. My kids hate nuts (a fact that I have carefully cultivated since they were little in order to ensure that I have fudge & chocolate chip cookies when I want them).

The day started out pretty good. Becky and I went to church, then out to brunch afterwards. During brunch we brainstormed some fun ideas for the family gathering later this month, so we went on a little shopping expedition for the supplies. It was a lot of fun.

In fact, it was such a nice day that I decided to tackle the bills. Which should explain the need for fudge. (If it doesn't, just go ask your wife/girlfriend/mom and she'll explain it to you.)

No comments: