Friday, February 04, 2011

Cheerfulness, it would appear, is a matter which depends fully as much on the state of things within, as on the state of things without and around us.

(Charlotte Bronte)


I wanted to share my favorite thing this week: chocolate-covered potato chips. Although technically I'm just sharing what my favorite thing is; I'm not ready to actually share for real. I plan on eating all the chocolate-covered potato chips myself!

I bought a bag (okay, two bags -- I had to have both the dark and the milk chocolate) when I went on the tour at Angell & Phelps in Daytona Beach. I had noticed them, next to the chocolate popcorn. I'm not a big potato chip fan, so even covered in chocolate they didn't appeal to me. I was too busy battling temptation over at the fudge counter.

During the tour, however, they gave away free samples. Naturally I took a taste of one my favorite chocolates; but when they offered me another taste I decided to be adventurous and try the chocolate potato chip. YUM!

I think it's a very good thing that Angell & Phelps is more than 3 hours away.

No comments: