Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's favorite is a Sweet Riot

At the Halloween Parade in NYC, some people in the parade were passing out samples of sweetriot. I was so excited. My daughter, and much later my mom, gave me their samples, which really made my day.

I love sweetriot chocolates.

I think that they're my favorite chocolates (other than Cello cherries, of course).

Sweetriot is a chocolate-covered cocoa nib. They come in small tins (well, not the samples) that feature different artwork. And they taste delicious. Plus each piece is only 1 or 2 calories; the entire tin is only 3 points for Weight Watchers! And it only takes one or two pieces to satisfy even my chocolate cravings.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they're so difficult to find. Butterfly World, in Fort Lauderdale, has them in the gift shop. And I found them at JFK Airport. But those are the only places I've found them so far. According to their website, sweetriot is sold at the Whole Foods near me. I went there one day last week, but although I managed to spend an entire week's grocery budget on a couple of meals, I couldn't find the sweetriots.

No comments: