Thursday, November 13, 2008

Are you sure it's five hundred already?

The Thursday Photo Theme for this week is "sound." It also seems to be my personal theme lately.

I've been in a stage of wearing my gypsy bracelet for the past week. It's got lots of little bells that jingle every time I move. It's annoying as all heck, but I love it. It's cheerful. And I can use all the reminders of "cheerful" that I can get.

Sound is also podcasts, which are a current obsession. Forget the radio. Forget TV. I want to listen to Lime and Violet and Stitch It and High Fiber Diet and all the other wonderful podcasts that I subscribe to. I have about 14 days of podcasts currently on my itunes lineup, ready to listen to as I knit or drive or even just wash the dishes. And even better than that, I found a soul-twin to podcast with. We're thinking Fair Weather Fiber Freaks. (Maybe. Unless we can think of something better.) It's going to be a Join-us-as-we-all-learn-to-spin-together, with friends and fun and knitting thrown in. As Michelle and I figure it out, I'll share more details. (The tattoos alone will take a lot of discussion.) In the meantime, we'll be getting together to spin on a regular basis.

[And yes, I'm sure that it's 500 blog posts as of today. ]

No comments: