Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An Excited Wednesday

I feel like all I've been doing this past week is cleaning, knitting, and reading. But if that were true, my house would already be company ready and I would have a bunch of finished projects to show off. Instead, I'm starting to panic because I'm not willing to even let the bug man in tomorrow, much less actual company. And I only have a picture of almost-but-not-quite-finished socks for today's post.

I do have a big announcement, though. As of today, I am a full-time (12 credits/semester) college student! I've been saying for years that I wanted to go back to school, and I finally did it. I signed my pell grant and student loan this afternoon. I will pick up my schedule next Wednesday, and classes start May 31st. Since I'll be doing my classes online, it won't interfere when I finally find a job. Then in three years, I'll have a bachelors in accounting to add to my resume. (I'm thinking that by the time I'm 55, I'll have both a masters and a CPA license.)

 * ~ * ~ *
Blanket Update:

121 squares in 137 days

(Status: I've fallen behind and I can't catch up!)

No comments: