Monday, June 14, 2010

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. (Sir Winston Churchill)

Warning - this is a bit of a rant.


Sometimes people absolutely amaze me. The apartment complex where I live provides doggy stations. They're kept stocked with plastic bags, and there is a trash for the scooped-poop. I know at least eleven stations, and there may be more. It seems like every "open" grass area has a doggy station.

So how could I possibly have stepped in dog poop this morning? I was less than four steps to the doggy station. As I was cleaning off my shoe, I noticed four more unscooped-poops in that one area. How lazy and selfish do you have to be to leave poop on the ground within reach of the doggy station?

1 comment:

Paula L said...

i feel your pain, we have them here but no one uses them unless the HOA guys are out in their little carts and they get caught. What annoys me about it is that Kae can't play in the grassy areas because of it. /sigh