Thursday, June 14, 2007

We interrupt this program for an important message ...


From time to time, you might notice that entries "magically" appear. There will have been no entries for a week or so, then suddenly I've got several entries from that missing time. There is a reason for this.

I have a habit of writing my entries whenever I have a chance. It might be during lunch at work, or while I'm waiting at the train station for my son, or wherever I happen to be. If I don't have internet access, I just save the entry until I have time to post it. I try to remember to post it right away, but sometimes I forget.

When I finally do remember, sometimes I decide that too much time has gone by and I just delete it. But sometimes I want to put it up anyway. So I do.

I try not to feel too much guilt over this. My whole purpose of blogging is for the fun of it. So I do it the way that makes sense to me, so that I have fun with it. I keep saying that I'm going to post on a more regular schedule, and someday maybe I will.

In the meantime, it is what it is. And I hope you can get some enjoyment out of it, too.

No comments: