Friday, June 29, 2007

Obsessions and fixations are not really my field. All I know, when the mind really grabs hold of something, look out. ( M. Sage & S. Adelman)


I finished Cari's socks. This pair was knit toe up, using Hellchick's Toe-Up Socks pattern and the rest of the Magic Strip Denim yarn. Of course I did some adjusting: I used Judy's Magic Cast-On (which I love!) and a ribbing pattern from Charlene Schurch's "More Sensational Knitted Socks" (seed-stitch ribbing). I think they turned out pretty good. I'm not so crazy about the short row heel (it looks funny to me) but I'm hoping that they look better actually on Cari.

I went looking for the socks I made Becky to get a comparison, but I couldn't find them in her draw. It turns out she was wearing them!


That made me so happy!

No comments: