Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!


It's been a beautiful Christmas. We slept in late, and took our time opening gifts. Even though there weren't a lot of surprises under the tree, the children were really excited about their gifts.

After a simple but yummy brunch, I got mom to help me start packing. We tackled the files in my room, which have been scaring me into depression over the move. I hate to admit it, but I have four boxes that I've just been throwing papers into because I couldn't come up with a filing system I liked. (The problem is actually that I kept coming up with different, "more efficient" systems and couldn't figure out which one to actually use. So I just didn't use any system at all!) Mom set me up, and we got the first box organized. Now I just have to finish the rest of the boxes but that should be easy now that there's a system already going. I think this (a filing system in place) was my best gift of all today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: