Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm moving, but don't worry! [Someone once] told me we're all on the same planet, so I'll be okay! (Ikkaku, Hosaka, and Kawabata)


It's one week until we officially move, and I'm starting to get panicky. What was I thinking? The amount of packing alone is worth staying right where I'm at until I'm old and incapable and someone else has to worry about finding enough boxes to put everything into.


The things I still need to do for Wednesday, Jan. 3rd:
  • Get more boxes (I have a feeling this is going to be an on-going task!)
  • Finish packing PJ's bedroom (it took me almost two hours to pack just his closet)
  • Pack the kids' bathroom
  • Pack my bathroom
  • Pack the girls' bedroom (Becky is doing this -- she's my favorite child!)
  • Pack the living room / dining room
  • Pack the "attic" closet
  • Pack my bedroom (okay, I'm starting to hyperventilate now)
  • Pack the kitchen
  • Arrange for the movers to come
  • Change the utilities to the new house (I forgot this one!)
  • Change of address with the post office
  • Change of address with the schools (and find out where PJ's new bus stop will be)
  • Clean the old condo, and return keys
  • Unpack everything into the new townhouse
  • Print out Becky's party "clues" and get party supplies (her birthday party is four days after we move into the new house...)
  • Write Christmas thank you notes (because these really have to be done SOON)

No comments: