Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about. (Trey Parker and Matt Stone)



We are having such a marvelous time on this vacation. Several family members have already checked into camp, and we’re having a blast catching up on news and trying to top each other’s stories of the past.

This afternoon, my Aunt Mickey, her husband (Dale), mom, PJ and I went on a train ride through the mountains. The scenery was gorgeous. I filled up the memory card in my camera taking pictures. I’m so glad that I have Daisy along so that I could download them all this evening to make room for more pictures.

Being up here reminds me how much I miss living in the mountains. I keep telling myself that I need to come back in the winter, when it snows, and maybe I won’t miss it quite so much. Our vacation is half over, and there is still so much I want to do while we’re here!

No comments: