Monday, January 30, 2006

Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious. William Feather


It's already one of those days. I could really use a mocha latte, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get one since I'm already running late. (And yet notice that I'm writing this instead of doing what needs to be done...)

I started to put my list of 101 in 1001 days on the sidebar. Check out Triplux's Blog for the details of this project. Basically, the mission is to complete 101 specific preset tasks in a period of 1001 days (about 2.75 years). I love lists, and I thought this would be a fun project to do. I was really surprised at how difficult it was to come up with 101 items to do. I got the first 29 written quickly. The next 20 were a little more difficult; either the task was too simple (and would be done in the daily routine) or too ridiculous (what are the chances of my taking a trip to England in the next couple of years?). By the time I got to item 70, I was really struggling to think of what else to put down on the list. Of course, now that the list is finished I'll probably come up with another 101 items that I should have included!

No comments: