Tuesday, March 01, 2011

She had a pretty gift for quotation, which is a serviceable substitute for wit. (W. Somerset Maugham)

I know I've debated about this a couple of times before, but I think I'm going to give up using quotes as the titles of my blog posts.

This is probably not a big deal to anyone but me. But I really like quotes. I enjoy finding the exactly right quote to express my thoughts on the topic I'm writing about, or the day in general. A good quote makes me smile.

As I know I've said before, the trouble is that I spend far too much time looking for the right quote. It makes it difficult to post everyday to this blog, because I don't always have the time to look for the right quote.

Knowing me, I'll probably change my mind. We've been through this before. But for now, I'm going to give up stealing other people's words for my titles.

Just in case anyone cares.

No comments: