Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wednesday's WIPs and FOs

I finished the yoga socks, using the Patons Kroy. I really like the way these turned out. I am definitely going to use this patterned broken rib stitch on the next plain vanilla socks I knit myself.

After finishing the Patons Yoga Socks, I cast on a pair of Yoga Monkeys, using Serenity Sock Yarn. I knit one half of the first sock and then half of the second. This was a very good thing, because the yarn pooled completely different in the two socks. I don't mind fraternal socks, but this was really awful. So I frogged them, and I cast on with Lion Brand Magic Stripes. I really like this much better. And they're knitting up really quickly - I love the Monkey pattern!


* ~ * ~ *
Blanket Update:
61 squares in 60 days
(Status: Still keeping up...)

No comments: