Monday, June 29, 2009

What a Monday!

1. I said goodbye to my son, and sent him off to boot camp. It was a lot tougher than I thought it would be. I honestly thought that I was prepared to let him go. Apparently not.

2. I toughened up and let my youngest behind the wheel. I knew I wasn't prepared for this. I'm still looking for volunteers to take over.

3. I finally posted the show notes from episode four of Spun in the Sun. They're only two weeks behind. But at least I got them up before we recorded episode five. (We're planning on getting together for that tomorrow night.)

4. I finished the gift for Cassie, and it's wrapped and ready to mail. Finally.

2 comments:

Coggie said...

Congrats on being a military momma. Wish I could say it gets easier with time.

Sandi said...

I'm counting on it getting easier with time.